- Avoid consumption of meat, alcoholic drinks, excessive fatigue and heavy exercise from 2-3 days before the examination.
During fasting hours, you must abstain from taking anything, including gum, candy, cigarette and water, etc.
Health Check up in the Morning
: Finish your dinner by 8:00P.M. the day before the examination. And then do not consume any food,
only plain water is available. Start fasting from 12:00 M.N..
Health Check up in the Afternoon
: Start fasting from 12:00 M.N..
- Health Check up in the Morning
* Any client for Colonoscopy should refer to the attached instructions for Colonoscopy.
- There is a white colored container with a blue lid(size of a walnut) for fecal examination.
- You need to have a sample on the previous day or the day of examination.
- Any client for colonoscopy need to have a sample before taking the bowel preparation.
- Fill in your name and the collection date on the label of the container and the plastic bag, respectively.
- Collect more than 5g(about half of the container, about the size of a kidney bean) from 3~4 portions of the feces by using the scoop attached to the blue lid of the feces container.
- Place it in a cool place and submit it on the day of examination.
Antithrombotic agent: Please discontinue the antithrombotic agents prior to the examination
after consulting with your doctor.
- Antiplatelet agents: Aspirin, Pregrel, Plavix, Disgren, Etc.
- Anticoagulants: Warfarin (Kuparin), Coumadin, Warfa, Etc.
- NOACs: Pradaxa, Xarelto, Eliquis, Etc.
- Anti-diabetic medication: Do not take the insulin and anti-diabetic medication on the day of examination.
Any client for CT with contrast medium stop taking metformin 2 days before and after the CT.
Anti-hypertensive medication: Make sure to consume with a small amount of water about 5A.M.
on the day of examination.
- Women in their fertile stage must confirm pregnancy in advance and those who are pregnant or have high probability of pregnancy should be restricted.
- It is advisable to carry out the check-up 4~5 days after the completion of menstruation.
- Mammography is not available during the breastfeeding.
- Do not have sexual intercourse and prohibit the use of vaginal tablet and cream within 24 hours prior to the examination.