Insurance Services

Korean Insurance Policy Holders

Please bring your Health Insurance Certificate and referral letter from doctor at local clinic (or primary care physician). You would need to bring the referral letter on the first day of the consultation in order to get an insurance benefit.

Insurance Firms Affiliated with Seoul St. Mary's Hospital

The International Health Care Center will file the claim to your insurance company with which we have signed an agreement or contract.

  • TRICARE Overseas
  • Cigna Global Health
  • Aetna International
  • Henner GMC
  • MSH China
  • United Healthcare International
  • HTH / Geoblue
  • Metlife
  • IMA (inpatient service only)
  • GBG Tie-care
  • AFSPA (American Foreign Service Protective Association)

Other Personal Insurance Policy Holders

You will be provided with a receipt in English and also if needed with a prescription and/or a medical report in English. upon your request.