Step 1 Reception
- After filling out a medical application form for the Emergency Room, submit it to the Emergency Room reception/payment window. (Medical card for a retreatment patient)
- Please go straight to the Delivery Room on the 9th floor when you are visiting.
- If you visited the Middle East within the last 14 days and have fever or respiratory illness, please visit the screening clinic at the entrance of the Emergency Room.
Step 2 Preliminary medical treatment
Entry into the triage of the Emergency Center
Step 3 Medical treatment
Determine whether you will be hospitalized or return to your home after medical treatment
Step 4 Discharge from the hospital
- If the decision to be discharged from the hospital is made, receive a certificate of discharge procedure completion after payment at the emergency hospital business (receiving an appointment card for the next outpatient medical treatment if necessary).
- Return home after submitting the certificate of discharge procedure completion, confirming receipt of discharge medicines and indications.