Appointments can be made in person and also via telephone, fax, or e-mail for the convenience of patients.
- Answers to your Appointment will be sent to your e-mail address, so make sure to give us a correct e-mail address.
- Advertisements and abusive letters will not be answered.
|필수 입력 항목Patient Name
|필수 입력 항목Gender
|필수 입력 항목Nationality
|필수 입력 항목Date of Birth
|필수 입력 항목Korean national health care insurance holder
|필수 입력 항목Alien Registration Card number
|필수 입력 항목Passport Number
|Country of residence
|필수 입력 항목Mobile Number
|필수 입력 항목E-mail
|필수 입력 항목Medical Dept.
|필수 입력 항목Request Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
|필수 입력 항목Reason for visit
Appointments can be made in person and also via telephone, fax, or e-mail for the convenience of patients. Please make appointments at least one day in advance to ensure prompt service.
- Phone : 02-2258-5745 (82-2-2258-5745 from overseas)
- Fax : 02-2258-5752 (82-2-2258-5752 from overseas)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org