Appointments can be made in person and also via telephone, fax, or e-mail for the convenience of patients.
- Answers to your Appointment will be sent to your e-mail address, so make sure to give us a correct e-mail address.
- Advertisements and abusive letters will not be answered.
|필수 입력 항목Patient Name|
|필수 입력 항목Gender|
|필수 입력 항목Nationality|
|필수 입력 항목Date of Birth||
|필수 입력 항목Korean national health care insurance holder|
|Status||Resident in Korea|
|Contact Number||필수 입력 항목Telephone Number|
|필수 입력 항목Mobile Number|
|필수 입력 항목E-mail|
|Emergency Contact||필수 입력 항목Name|
|필수 입력 항목Relationship to the Patient|
|필수 입력 항목Telephone|
|필수 입력 항목Medical Dept.||select|
|필수 입력 항목Request Date (YYYY.MM.DD)||
|필수 입력 항목Contents|
Appointments can be made in person and also via telephone, fax, or e-mail for the convenience of patients. Please make appointments at least one day in advance to ensure prompt service.
- Phone : 02-2258-5745 (82-2-2258-5745 from overseas)
- Fax : 02-2258-5752 (82-2-2258-5752 from overseas)
- E-mail : email@example.com