Information on Visiting Hours for Ward Patients
||Weekend and Holiday
||18:00 ~ 20:00
||10:00 ~ 12:00
18:00 ~ 20:00
||11:30 ~ 12:30
||19:30 ~ 20:30
||13:00 ~ 14:00
||20:00 ~ 21:00
||12:00 ~ 13:00
||19:00 ~ 20:00
Information on Visiting Hours for ICU Patients
||11:00 ~ 11:20 / 19:00 ~ 19:20
||11:00 ~ 11:20 / 19:00 ~ 19:20
||11:30 ~ 11:50 / 19:30 ~ 19:50
||12:00 ~ 12:20 / 18:00 ~ 18:20
||10:30 ~ 10:50 / 19:00 ~ 19:20
||11:30 ~ 12:00
||11:20 ~ 11:40 / 19:00 ~ 19:20
- In order to prevent infection and for the safe medical treatment of patients, we limit patients visits. Please observe the scheduled time.
- For the Intensive Care Unit, visiting is limited to two guardians per patient. Please follow regulations for visiting Intensive Care Unit patients.
- In general wards, please be sure to use your pass. If you do not have a guardian's pass, please use the time allocated to your visit.
- Only a maximum of 2 people can visit the hospital room within the allocated time. Any additional visitor shall wait in the lounge.
- According to the Personal Information Protection Act, information about hospitalization of a patient, location of the patient's room, etc. cannot be provided. Please check with the patient or the guardian before visiting.
Guardian Waiting Room for the ICU
- Guardians of a patient hospitalized in the Intensive Care Unit can use the waiting room located next to the Nutrition Team on B1 (Basement).
- If a patient is transferred from the Intensive Care Unit to a general ward, guardians cannot use the waiting room and the stored objects in it must be tidied up.
- Guardians of general patients cannot use the critical patients waiting rooms.
Visiting the Neonatal Room and Breastfeeding Time
||Visiting and Breastfeeding Time
|Neonatal room (9F)
||12:00 ~ 13:00 / 19:00 ~ 20:00
Ward of Department of Mental Health Visiting Hour
|Psychiatry Department Ward (Annex 5F)
||Free visits to patients (every day)
||10:00 ~ 20:00
|Regular visits to patients (Thursday & Sunday)
- For the Department of Psychiatry ward, free or regular visits to a patient are determined by the attending doctor.
- Visiting a patient of the Department of Psychiatry is possible after checking with the medical staff.
Information on Persons Restricted to Visit Patients
Please refrain from visiting a patient if you fall in any of the following cases.
1. Are likely to spread infectious diseases to patients and visitors
- Have respiratory illnesses such as colds and influenza
- Have an acute intestinal infection (diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, etc.)
- Have a skin lesion
- Recently had contact with an infectious disease patient
2. You need care or protection yourself
- You are pregnant
- You are older than 70 years old
- You are under 12 years old
- Your immune function has been impaired by continuous therapy (such as chemotherapy)
Prohibition of Bringing Outside Goods
- Flowers, flowerpots, pets, and foods from outside are prohibited. They can be a source of infection to patients with reduced immunity.
- Electric heating appliances (electric plate, coffee pot, etc.) and humidifiers are prohibited from being brought in because of risk of fire and infection.
Information on Regulations to Prevent Infection
- Visitors must wash their hands and shall keep cough etiquette.