- The International Health Care Center is staffed by doctors and nurses who can communicate in English, Russian, and Korean. Our staff is fully prepared to serve the medical needs of foreigners. Patients get primary care at the International Healthcare Center and are easily connected to all of Seoul St. Mary's specialists and services.
- Each patient receives personal, friendly care from our highly-skilled staffs. Doctors trained in both general medicine and specialty areas provide an initial examination, and then provide immediate treatment or guide you to the appropriate services, specialized medical centers , and state-of-the-art testing facilities, staying with you every step of the way. The staff of the International Healthcare Center remains your primary point of contact throughout your visit at Seoul St. Mary's Hospital. Even after you leave the hospital, our doctors will follow up with you to ensure your wellbeing.
- Seoul St. Mary's Hospital is conveniently located within minutes by car, subway, bus, or on foot from many of Seoul's international companies, hotels, and government buildings. The JW Marriott Hotel, the Express Bus Terminal, and subway lines 3 and 7 are a five-minute walk across a pedestrian bridge from the hospital's International Healthcare Center and subway line 2 is a seven-minute walk from the hospital. The Hospital has ample parking and is a short drive from the Banpo Bridge, Highway 88, and Highway 1
- William Rapovka. M.D. : Coordinator(Russian, English)
Cho, Yoon-Young, R.N : Coordinator(English)
U.S licensed & Korean licensed R.N., General Management of Treatment, Appointment, Hospitalization.
Joyce Jang, Translator : Translator(English, Chinese)
One translator for Japanese patients
- Appointments can be made in person and also via telephone, fax for the convenience of patients. Please make appointments at least one week in advance to ensure prompt service.
- Tel : (02) 2258-5745~9
- Fax : (02) 2258- 5752
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Russian service, contact Dr. Rapovka directly at:
- e-mail : email@example.com
- For Emergency, please contact Emergency Center : (02) 2258-5753
- Cash or credit cards are accepted as payment for services through the International Healthcare Center. Foreign insurance holders should get reimbursed directly from their insurance company.
- For more information about us in English, please click here.