We are here to provide professional medical treatment, supporting our patients and staff in spiritual ways.
As a part of our medical assistance, the Chaplain’s Office helps patients to recover from the internal pain of feeling lost, to see themselves from a new point of view, and to bring out in them a positive, hopeful attitude. We also encourage them through religious education and counseling.
- For patients and guardians : Visiting - We can visit the sick, share their feelings through conversation or counseling, and pray for them. We also provide, on request, the Sacrament of Anointing, and educational courses before Baptism or Confirmation, and hope for the spiritual comfort of the patients.
- Ceremonies - We hold Sunday and Weekday Masses, Confession, and the Sacrament of Anointment to help maintain your religious life.
- Events - We hold events for various holidays and memorial days such as Easter, Christmas, Children’s day, a Night for the Virgin Mary, and a Consolation Night for Patients.
- Education - We also preach the Gospels to the faculty and patients, and provide courses before Baptism or First Holy Communion.
- For our staff - Through the ceremonies and Sacraments, along with the various religious services and events that we provide, we hope for the Gospels to come alive among our Catholic Medical Center community
|Sunday Mass||10:30AM, 4:00PM||Hospital Catholic Church on the 1st floor in Main Building|
|Weekday Mass||10:30AM from
Monday to Saturday
|Mass for hospital employees||5:10PM on Tuesday,
12:00MD on Wednesday
|Confession||30 minutes before Mass|
|Comunion of the Sick||Every Friday|
|Rosarium||14:30 from Monday to Friday|
|Sacrament Anointing of the Sick||On demand (tel: 02-2258-5761)|
|Sunday Protestant Mass||10:30 on Sundays||Main Building Meeting Room 608|